“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unweakened.” –Anatole France
Your best friend comes with a certification, and we’re talking about none other than the furry bestie by your side. Well, in case you’re looking for an emotional support animal, you’re making the right decision. Animals are such agreeable friends—they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.
In today’s world, where everybody is becoming selfish, everybody is thinking about their benefits, people love each other for some or he other reason.
But it’s not the same in case of animals; these lovely animals offer unconditional love. They don’t think about what they will get in return they just love the person they are living with.
But in today’s time, you have to make some efforts to get your best friend, if you are planning for ESA animal; you need to have a proper Legitimate Emotional Support Animal Certification.
Well, if you are still thinking about how to get ESA Certificate, for your lovely buddy then just keep on reading.
What is ESA (emotional support animal certification)?
Animals are the best companions in a person’s life. Moreover, these animals can help you out in some special & difficult circumstances also.
If you are having a physical disability, then service dog can be of great help to you. Even if you’re having some emotional/mental disabilities then emotional support animal can turn out to be your best friend.
There is no special training required for cats & dogs and of the people look for them as an ESA. Besides, ESAs play an important role in alleviating the emotions of the owner such as anxiety, depression or other mental illnesses.
The most common and popular type of ESA is the emotional support dog. There are legal protections that allow them to stay in homes where pets are not allowed or on flights. However, most public places prohibit access to ESAs, in contrast to service dogs, which are not denied access.
Steps for legitimate emotional support animal certification?
1. Get ESA letter from a licensed Therapist: –You need to provide proof of emotional disability & a required paper of ESA registration. If you are working with a therapist specializing in animal therapy who knows the ESA requirements, we recommend that you ask him/her to write an ESA letter. If he/she cannot confirm the format or does not know the ESA guidelines, you can seek assistance from us and we will contact our therapist.
The main purpose of ESA is to show that your dog /animal provides you with the support you need to live a normal life. Important things that a letter must contain: –
- Your name
- Disability description
- The most important activity you cannot do without your pet because of your disability.
- Letterhead and signature of the therapist
- Valid date: no later than one year since approval for an ESA
2. Find a reliable website or organization: –we need to find a reliable website that can give us the Legitimate Emotional Support Animal Certification. As many website or organization are doing fraud in giving the ESA certification. The following information must be provided for this purpose:
• Your name
• The name of your dog/animal
• A photo of your dog/animal
• The breed of the animal
3. The third and last step
You receive an ESA certification in digital format online or in card format offline via express delivery. Then you should select a suitable vest (printed with ‘Emotional Support Animal’) and put the certificate in the vest or digitally download it to your mobile phone before traveling with your pet.
Still thinking for ESA? Well, don’t waste your time. You need an emotional backbone, Get your favorite ESA today. Animals never betray you. Their love will be the same for you from day first to the last day of your life.
Get your trained ESA from the well-renowned company. Get it certified & enjoy your life with lovely life partner ie. animal. Don’t forget to get a certificate from your best friend.